Wednesday 27 July 2011

THE COMPLETION OF AN EPIC VOYAGE

This I have to say was the most strenuous and enjoyable part of my life to date.
I am talking about the day I was accepted at the University of Bolton, the first day was the worst and the best, apart from my graduation that is. I did not think I would get this far in my life due to my disability but I proved them all wrong. My best day of uni is byfar the day I graduated, achieving what my throat was the impossible except my parents and head teacher Alan Farmer. The University of Bolton is one of the best Universities in the North West, they can help you in lots of ways, if you have a disability there is many slouches such as scrubs, writers, new computer systems that can read and write for you and all this is completely free well it was when I was there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment